Why should I update my tax information?


When you get a new job and your level of income changes, or if the estimated total income needs to be changed, you will need a new tax card. You should request a new tax card if you change jobs, become unemployed, etc.

When you submit a request for a new tax card, you can also report some deductible expenses that you must pay the given year, so that they can be taken into account and will lower your withholding rate. For more information, click here.

To start applying for your new tax card, click here.

See All Information

You also might like

Can't I just quit my job?

We’ve all been there. We have that job we just don’t want to stay at anymore. Quitting sounds like an easy escape, but it might not be as…

Read More

How can I collect any unpaid salary from my employer?

If your employer has stopped paying you due to bankruptcy or is otherwise insolvent, it is within your rights to apply for pay security. To…

Read More

I have more than one job. Do I need a tax card for each job?

No. Only one tax card is needed and you’ll use that tax card for every job. Your tax card has one income ceiling for all your income during…

Read More